Barbour Returns & Exchange Policy
A jacket may returned for refund or exchange within 14 days* of receipt under the following conditions:
1. The jacket must be in original condition, with all tags & Barbour paraphernalia in place.
2. Customer must request a Return Authorization Number prior to return. Return instructions will be issued with the RA number.
3. Jacket should be shipped within 5 business days after the RA number is issued.
4. Shipping costs are not reimbursable.
5. Cost to ship a replacement jacket is additional.
6. A copy of your packing slip with the Return Authorization Number written on it must accompany a return. Please be sure to KEEP YOUR PACKING SLIP!
* Christmas Gift Exception: Return Authorization requests must be submitted before December 31.